Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I guess the blog has been mostly neglected. I have been on facebook.
  I am as good as I ever was with a semi. I am doing what they call "hauling sticks" the logs are cut into sticks and those are used to make furniture. That is what I was told. I drive a semi to little businesses everywhere and hand unload whatever furniture they have coming. It is physical, to say the least.








This is a shot of the truck up in the Colorado mountains near Colorado springs.  I was chained up and spun all the way up into an area where a semi does not belong.
   In the last picture. Looking up into the trees. You see the front of the building I was parked in front of.

   I was told I would never work again. Let alone drive truck. Now I drive that truck into tight places and hand unload furniture.  Never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. As far as driving truck goes, I am making somewhat into an upper percentile of what truckers make when driving somebody elses truck.

  I intend to marry Kelly next summer. We grow closer all the time.



She even convinced me to grow the first beard I have had in many years.
   Future plans? Once Kelly has her RN license, thinking about a move to the Oregon or Washington coast and a bigger boat to replace Mary Lee. I want to sail the Alaska inlets one summer. Along with a trip to Australia and New Zealand....because buying a boat was never about the Caribbean, it was always about going west from the west coast.

  You can see how much plans change when your want overrides your ability to go.  Things are changing for me all the time. The best thing is, they are getting better. I struggled to get back to work. Being able to work opens so many avenues. It is intriguing to think of what is once again possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment